Visual Optimism is a fashion photography company that has done a lot of work with reflections. I think this will fit very well with my studio brief as I will be using digital reflections.
Here is a few examples of Visual Optimism.
I believe they're using actual mirrors for the shots as you can see the edges of the mirrors and the lines aren't perfectly parallel. It also has a digital reflection straight down the middle. I really like this shot because of the use of both digital and real mirror reflections.
This shot is just using mirrors and I do really like this shot too. I like it because for a fashion shot it works very well as it shows multiple angles of the same dress.
The shot on the left is using the same mirror set up as the first image by the looks of it. I also like this image because of the lines on the dress work well with the reflections and make guide lines leading up to the models face.
(Images from: http://visualoptimism.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/upon-reflection-ava-smith-by-johan.html )
%2BParis%2B%234%2BSpring-Summer%2B2013)%2B2.jpg)
%2BParis%2B%234%2BSpring-Summer%2B2013)%2B4.jpg)
%2BParis%2B%234%2BSpring-Summer%2B2013)%2B6.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment